Friday, May 18, 2007

One year down...who know's what's next?!

Okay, so I just recently finished my first year of College. The cool thing is...I never have to be a freshmen again! But, there's still much work to be done in order to go into the medical field. Ahhh! Just kiddin', it should be a blast, as well as a challenge.
God has definitely put me in life changing moments this past year of college. I've had to make decisions that impacted my future and those around me. Life can be tough! But it's how you face those challenges that really defines who you are as a person.
I made mistakes... I made good choices...and I've been stretched. He's not done yet and that's the cool part! Today Sue and Deanne Carpenter met me for coffee at a really cool place! They've remodeled this church and transformed it into a coffee place. The name is Rembrandts! You should check it out, in Eagle,ID if you ever get the chance. (try the Kat's Meow)
We had a great time just catchin' up on the last year and hearing about eachother's past experiences. Sue talked about her and Carolyn's experience in Cambodia and Malaysia! Which was amazing! God is doing awesome work in the lives of the children in Cambodia!
Deanne shared about this special event called the Black Ball. It's a type of fund raiser for those who are involved in Royal Family Kids Camp. They had a couple testimonies from those who had previous gone to camp as a camper. Apparently this was the first time they've had
testimonies shared at the Black Ball?! Pretty Cool!

Otherwise, seems like Sue and Deanne (two crazy gals..lol) are doing well. But it doesn't hurt to keep them in prayer! Sue and Carolyn have a full summer of ministry in store for them and they could use allot of support! So let's keep them in prayer!

Blessings,

...TigerLily*

P.S. I begin classes with BSU on Monday 21st of May for my CNA (certified nursing assistant). To be honest, I'm really nervous and could use prayer.

Thanks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool Rache! You will do great in your CNA class, I know it!